Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Skype Project

This semester I was required to download and use Skype. Before this class, I had never used Skype and had not planned to use Skype. I downloaded it in my EDM310 classroom and began to play with it along with my friend and classmate, Lauren Germany. Using Skype was probably the funnest project I have done so far in EDM310. Lauren and I used it to work on our podcast so we could write out our scripts. This made our podcasts super convenient because we were not always available at the same time as one another. We also took snapshots of each other, which turned out to be interesting. Lauren found out the sex of her unborn baby today, and she held her ultrasound picture up to the camera to show me that she is having a boy! :) I really feel Skype could be a useful tool in the future between my students, friends, family, and co-workers. One big plus is that Skype is extremely user-friendly for me because I have a built-in webcam on my computer. I am looking forward to using Skype again and again and again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment